Fashion magazine submissions . from Flawless Magazine on Vimeo.
Flawless Magazine has supported and promoted over 30,000 creatives’ across Europe, Australia, Asia and America. At Flawless we dedicate every scrap of our energy towards supporting the future stars of the fashion, art and design worlds. Competition out there is tough, and we strive to ensure that beautiful creations can survive and flourish. We give that first leg up, that first spark of confidence, to a budding Ricardo Tisci, Alexander McQueen or Ines & Vinoodh. We are passionate hunters of that one raw pearl nestled in a hundred million grains of sand.
If you seek to channel your creative drive, if you are attracted by the beautiful vagaries of the fashion and art worlds, if you look to share your creativity with the world , Flawless is open to you. We know that to be the best at spotting remarkable talent, we have to nurture our own talent and development. The world is missing out on your contribution. Be our inspiration. Share your vision. Click the button below to submit your work.
PLEASE READ THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BELOW CAREFULLY !!!
Your submissions should:
- If appropriate, be related to fashion and beauty
- if possible, include pieces by independent designers
- have never been featured in another publication.
- keep nudity to an absolute minimum and should be implemented tastefully
General Submission Guidelines:
- Please keep in mind that we do not normally accept submissions via e-mail; instead, all submissions must be made through our Submission Page. If you encounter technical issues and wish to make a submission by email , please do so via email to info [at] flawless-magazine.com
- You must own the rights to the photographs you send, or you must have written permission from the creator to publish them. If you are not the photographer and are sending an editorial, please confirm and present to us a permission/release form from the photographer who owns the copyright to the photographs.
- Please also provide written permission for the model to be used (s).
- We enjoy seeing a variety of outfits (a minimum of 3 looks and 6 images is generally required).
- Send us all of your submission's final and full credits. Unfortunately, changes to previously published editorials/articles are unfortunately impossible !
- Have a list of all team members in your submission. If team members' websites or social media pages are to be related, they must have them included in the credits.
- Send all credits in a separate file (.doc,.txt,.pdf) with their website and social media links, if necessary.
- For each picture, include all wardrobe credits corresponding to each picture..
- Send us a sneak peek of your pictures first, and then a pdf with all of them.
- After the submission has been processed, we will inform each of you if your editorial has been accepted.
- We welcome layout suggestions; please give them to us as a pdf file. Please keep in mind that your layout suggestions are not binding on us, and the final layout can vary from what you propose.
- Simply provide some behind-the-scenes or making-of images or videos with your submission if you have any .
- You are free to send several editorials.
- Submissions will be published based on the quality of work.
- It is not a certainty that your work will be published in the magazine if you submit it.
- We receive a large number of submissions and make every effort to review them all and respond to you as soon as possible.
The publishing of your editorial is not guaranteed by commission letters or submissions. The final decision will be made based on the content of the submissions and space available in the magazine. It's also possible that when your editorial will be published may also be subject to change.
You warrant that the photos/documents you submit are your original work and will not infringe on the rights of any third parties, and/or that you have obtained the requisite releases and permissions for our use. If you are not the photographer, you guarantee that the photographer agrees with your submission, especially the fact that the editorial must be unpublished.
You give FLAWLESS MAGAZINE permission to use your work in all of our magazines, blogs, Social Media, marketing material, advertising, images, and all other mediums or formats used in the production and distribution of FLAWLESS MAGAZINE content by enabling us to publish your work.